Tuesday, June 9, 2009

160/365


Nice day. The boys are changing every day and it always just amazes me. They are really into playing chase and monster. This could go on all day and they would never tire. I was giggling tonight as we added a new feature...chomp. Now we can run all day around the house on rainy days and tire ourselves out. Maybe this will be good for tomorrow as it is supposed to be raining all day. Sigh.

Must get Noah to the dermatologist. Not one sunscreen has worked for him. At least it is going to rain the next few days. Poor guy.

Can't leave the room for a few minutes any longer as they boys have taken to fighting when I walk away. Please tell me this is a very short phase! We had just gotten to the point I could walk away for a few minutes and not worry about them. Motherhood...always something to keep you on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment