Friday, September 4, 2009

247/365


I opted to go with this picture instead of the one I took when they were sprung from their "nap" or quiet time. Ha! They don't know the meaning of quiet time. Oh well, they were good little boys today so I don't care if they napped or not. ;) This is them trying to do somersaults. You can't really see Cameron back there but they were both attempting to roll over. Just so much fun in our day!

We went to the Farmer's Market this afternoon and then to dinner. They actually slept the entire way to the Farmer's Market so I know they are still needing that nap. I have become obsessed with that lately...I think I must say nap about 50 times or more a day lately. Just need to go with it and forget what we are "supposed" to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment