Friday, September 25, 2009

268/365


Howdy partner. There's a new sheriff in town.

We had a slight change of plans this morning. We got all loaded up and started heading to MOPS and neither of the boys wanted to go. They wanted to "Stay with Mommy." So after a few of my tactics failed I decided it was a day to follow my gut. Any time I have gone against this feeling it has ended up with us all being miserable. So went with it, really went with it for the first time this morning. We went shopping instead, in the rain I might add. It was fun and they enjoyed it. The afternoon was full of playing and touch and go crankiness from all. Not a perfect day by any means but one that could have been a whole lot worse. So maybe I am getting the hang of this a little more than I thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment