Thursday, September 24, 2009

267/365


Gotta love beanbag chairs.

Loving my yoga class. And no, there will be no pictures of that lovely sight. Maybe one day I'll have to do the yoga mat or something as my picture for the day.

My little guys didn't want to go to school this morning which made it so hard to drop them off. I always want for them to be happy and enjoy themselves and when they say no they don't want to go it breaks my heart. I truly remember as a very young child not wanting to be away from my mother/house. So this all pulls at my heartstrings even more.

Cameron has started asking you "You wanna go_____" and you just fill in the blank, wherever it may be that we are headed or he wants to go. This evening it happened to be Target and he asked each of us at the table if we "wanna go."

No comments:

Post a Comment