Monday, September 7, 2009

250/365


Nice day today. I was able to get several things that have been on my "to do" list finished this morning so I was thrilled. We decided to head to a mall we have never been to before around here since they had a Build A Bear and Noah's Puppy was in some major need of nose repair and restuffing. I wish I had brought the camera with me because Noah's face after puppy was all fixed up was priceless. He LOVES this thing. I snuggled him the entire way home and called him "my friend" over and over again while we were leaving the store. It was the most precious thing. I am just so very blessed to have these two little guys!

This afternoon we hung around the house and played. Cameron has some serious allergies going on but when I give him Claritin it is not a pretty sight. He turns into demon child. Kind of like Noah when he has to take steroids (which he has already had to do twice this last year for croupe), except Cameron is worse. I am so very hesitant to try Zertec but am afraid I am going to have to. Will be calling the doctor tomorrow.

Still only napping about once or twice a week. Noah really could every day so trying to figure out how to make that happen and keep Cameron somewhat quiet during this time. Just as soon as I get it figured out I am sure they will change on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment