Monday, September 28, 2009

271/365


We had a good day today. The boys playd together a lot. I am loving this new part of their age. Something other than fighting between the two and always feeling like a referee! It is amazing.

We had one of those "I want to stop time" moments today. We were all in the kitchen and Cameron was upset because Noah was trying to play monster with him and he didn't want to play. I picked Cameron up and was telling him it was okay and Noah was just trying to play when Noah walked over and started patting Cameron on the back and telling him "it's okay" over and over. I love when they do this. But, it got even better. Cameron went over and gave Noah a hug and Noah hugged him back. They did this over and over again for about 5-6 hugs and even gave each other a kiss. It was the sweetest moment we have had in a while. I wanted to jump up and grab my camera but instead decided I would just settled with soaking in every second of it I could. Just one of those moments that I wish I could bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment