Friday, September 11, 2009

254/365


Such a strange day full of so many emotions for me. Not only is it the anniversary of the fall of the twin towers, it is also anniversary of the day I found out that one of my brothers had committed suicide. So September 11th kind of holds a different meaning for me. Still full of sadness.
But leave it to these precious boys to make me smile. We started back to MOPS for the fall and the boys had a wonderful time while I went to the meeting. They even both napped when we got home! I couldn't believe it. Noah asked for "MOPS" all the way to dinner. Now let's just hope he keeps that enthusiasm as the weeks go by about being left without Mommy to play with.
Noah sang an entire song to me this afternoon while we were playing. And of course for the life of me I can't think of which one it was. I am sure it will come to me again. Just so sweet to see my little guys singing more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment