Tuesday, September 22, 2009

265/365


Wow, as I typed the title I realized that we only have 100 days left of the year. So amazing how quickly it has all flown by.

The boys went to school today and then after we played and we all took a nap this afternoon. We all really, really needed it. Wonderful evening with Kindermusik and eating dinner and playing. I love these two little boys more than words can ever describe! They are such amazing, smart, funny little guys.

I love the way their little eyes light up just before they smile when they see me or their Daddy. I love the way they can be so very sweet to one another and comfort each other when the other is sad or hurt. I love their laugh, their giggles. It is like music to my soul. I love listening to their chatter or singing the songs they are making up. Hearing about their day or watching them do the newest thing they have learned. I love watching you sleep. The way Noah uses Puppy as his pillow and hates to wear his socks right now. And Cameron covers his head with his blanket. You amaze me every single day and I truly feel so very blessed to have these two amazing children in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment