Monday, November 2, 2009

306/365


Nice day today. The weather was beautiful! I tried to take the boys for a walk this morning but it was windy so that equalled chilly. Noah just wanted me to pick him up and carry him the whole time and kept asking to "go home." So we tried again in the afternoon and had a great time. It was so awesome to see my two little guys together in this setting. We just walked along the paths in our neighborhood, something I haven't really been able to do much because they would run off in opposite directions. But we are branching out!

Noah started to "chase" Cameron's shadow. It was the cutest thing. But wait, it got even cuter! He then went up and grabbed Cameron's hand because he wanted to hold it. Be still my heart! Of course this lastest all of about 30 seconds because Cameron is in a "I don't want anyone to touch me" phase at the moment. But it was still a sweet and tender moment for me walking behind them. The walk continued and we saw bugs, laid on the path and in the grass and Cameron even had a ladybug he proudly carried part of the way home. Who actually ended up flying into his jacket so we ended up with her in the house after all. He laid on the couch and talked to her and really wanted to just hold her, etc. He is such a sweet, sweet child with a tender heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment