Sunday, November 15, 2009

319/365


Cloudy day so we spent the entire day inside. Very restless by the end of the day! They wanted to have a jammy day so that is what we did. They were so stinking cute all day running around.

We attempted the take their booster seats off and let them sit in regular chairs. We are so not ready for that yet. Noah just keeps getting down over and over again. Cameron is actually pretty good at staying in his chair. Needless to say the boosters went back on after they went to bed tonight.

Loving the bookshelves. The boys are learning to pick up their toys better before bringing out new ones. We have tried this in the past but just never really had a good set up for it. Now we do. So far, so good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Still feeling the effects from the steroids Noah was on last week. We are almost back to regular bed time habits but he is still fighting it and crying for me when I put them down. Breaks my heart and I just want to run in and hold him. Going to attempt putting each of them in their own room soon. I may lose my sanity over the next month. That is is I had any left to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment