Monday, November 23, 2009

327/365


First night in the new rooms. It went well! Yippee! I think this is going to be a good thing. I am sure there will still be some adjusting but hopefully this first night is a sign of the way it will be.

Picked up a new monitor and some lamps but still have several things to find. Right now it feels really empty to me in their rooms. So have to get some stuff on the walls along with the other things they need. I am thinking we can let them have toys now in their rooms so they can go play whenever they like up there if they want to be alone. Hmm, still thinking that one out. I am always afraid they will climb out of their cribs to try and play with the toys so have never put any in their room. Still pondering that one.

And of course I forgot until I was headed to bed to take a picture. So I figured it was very fitting seeing as I have been cleaning and all the last several days. Today we used the Magic Eraser to get rid of the mysterious crayon marks on the wall. I have yet to figure out when they did that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment