Sunday, November 29, 2009

333/365


Now how can you resist this face? I am amazed at how photogenic Cameron has become. When they were babies they were just the opposite. Noah runs from the camera now so I wouldn't really know these days. Ha! I wonder how many times they will switch back and forth on me on so many number of things.

I think Noah may be getting croup again. Ugh! Twice within a month...not going to be good. Praying it does not turn into this but he coughed earlier and my heart sank. I have kind of suspected it all day today. He woke up around midnight last night screaming. He told me he was afraid and when I finally got out of him what he was afraid of he told me his water (we leave a sippy cup of water in their beds for them). Hmm, I really wanted to chalk it up to bad dreams but mommy instincts tell me otherwise. Are mommy instincts ever wrong?

Still can't keep the boys away from the tree. They have decided they like to play chase around it. Thinking the gate may have to come up around it this year if this continues. I am just so afraid of the tree falling on them more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment