Saturday, November 21, 2009

325/365


I spent the day cleaning out out extra bedroom. Very nervous about getting the rooms switched around tomorrow but it has to be done. I've made it this far there is no turning around now. The boys had a great time spending the day with their daddy since he has been out of town all week. So it worked out well.

I was running late this afternoon after running an errand so I picked up Chick-fil-A on the way home. I came home and put the bags on the table and Noah was so excited. I have never seen him get this excited over chicken. He jumped up and ran over to the table saying "Mommy got chicken" and got into his chair ready to eat. Shocked me.

We let the boys up in the nearly empty extra room (soon to be Cameron's room) and they both kept saying "my room" over and over again. I think it will be a good thing but I am still nervous about how they are going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment