Tuesday, November 3, 2009

307/365


The boys went to "school" this morning and when I got there Cameron was in a time out. He had sat on Noah. This is getting worse and worse every day. I don't know what to do with the two of them at the moment! Apparently earlier in the day he tried to bite Noah on the face. I am thankful they aren't doing this to any other kid and pray they never do! I know it is just hard for them to deal with being around each other all the time. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I can have them in their own rooms. Going to work very hard at this in the next few weeks. Cameron just really seemed to go after Noah most of the day today. I just wish they would get along! Oh, the one time they did I realized they had gotten very quiet...the photo from today is what I walked into and why they were being so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment