Tuesday, November 24, 2009

328/365


The boys are doing well sleeping in their new rooms! When I woke Noah this morning I was cuddling with him in the rocker and asked if he had a good "sleepy last night." He said yes. Then I asked if he liked sleeping in his own room and he shook his head yes again. So sweet! I am sure he is enjoying not being woke up by his brother each morning. I had to go in and wake him this morning from a dead sleep. Now if we could just get him to go to bed at night!

I am still amazed at how fast Noah's speech is improving. When we got in the car after PDO today he told me all about his finger and how it was smashed with a chair. This is just amazing to me that this is the same child who hardly talked a month ago. I am so very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment