Friday, November 27, 2009

331/365


The boys wanted to stay home again today and not go anywhere. Noah had a really hard time going to bed tonight. Hoping it is just the change in routine and that he is not getting sick. I am praying he is not getting sick again, especially so soon.

The boys have really loved going and playing in their rooms this last week. They will stay up there a long while running back and forth and just having a ball. Today I caught them with the camera while they were playing in the closet in Cameron's room. They always crack me up when they do this. And it always scares me just a little because they slam the doors and I am just waiting for one of their hands to get smashed. But they have a ball so I just keep asking for them to be more gentle with the sliding doors. What else can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment