Thursday, November 5, 2009

309/365


Noah has croup. He was up a good part of the night. Fortunately I took him outside and then put him in bed with me and ran the cool mist humidifier in his face for a little while. He slept off and on until around 2:00 am when he seemed to really finally be asleep. I moved him to his bed them and ran the cool midt humidifer on him all night. He did okay until around 7:30 when Cameron had a coughing fit. (Poor guy has had a cough for over 3 weeks now!)

So off to school for Cameron and the doctor for Noah. They put him on a steroid. Not fun. He is wired for like 16 hours of the day when they put him on this. Not looking forward to the next several days!

I did put the boys in sweaters for the first time today. They looked so stinking cute, even being sick! Cameron and I played cars part of the afternoon and he just loves to get on the floor and roll those things around. I am thankful we have lots of room he can do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment