Sunday, November 8, 2009

312/365


Oh my gosh what a difference a day makes! Even though Noah still didn't go to bed until 11:00 pm the day was so much better so that made the staying up so late not so bad. I was even able to get laundry done today!

Noah has refused to get out of his jammies for the last 2 days. He finally gave in today thankfully. I just didn't have the heart to fight him on that one. Stay in your jammies if you feel bad. Anything to make you feel better in my opinion.

Not as much fighting today between the boys. Praying we are seeing a turning point on all of this. Maybe I am just learning to deal with it better. Attempting to get them to "use their words" more but we'll see how well that works in the heat of the moment. You get through one thing and along comes another. I guess that is just the way life keeps you on your toes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment