Wednesday, November 18, 2009

322/365


A really nice day at home. It seems whenever given the chance these days the boys just want to stay at home and play. It's been cold and rainy all week so I don't mind doing this one bit. Plus we have OT this afternoon which always adds to the fun for the day. So lots of running around the house, coloring, playing with play-doh, and pretending.

The boys took all their stuffed dogs and created a "puppy family." They played for about 30 minutes just pretending the dogs were all family and having conversations. I have to admit I am loving this age in so many ways. Their imaginations are just amazing. Why do we have to lose that as we get older?

Noah's speech is rapidly improving. It has been amazing this last month. It's like a light bulb went off or something for him or someone flipped a switch. We started speech but now I don't think he really even needs it. Cracks me up that every time I start really worrying about something and do something that whatever it was I was worried about works out. And here I was trying not to worry. Maybe I just need to worry sooner so that we can get it over with faster. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment